Introduction
Haii!!
It's mee!!!
Hi, how are you
Now I want to introduce myself.
My name is Juan Cesare Zidane, the second of 2 children, I have 1 brother. I was born in August, and I am a fairly active child in my family.
Ohyaa I have 1 female friend who has been friends with me since I was in elementary school until now, her name is virgianola
Usually called iji, he is the most pleasant friend in this world, he is always there when I am in trouble or sorrow, I am very lucky to meet someone like him, he is someone who is very cheerful, whatever his condition, sad or happy. between the two of us there is no such thing as a secret, we are always open whatever the problem between us, whether it's a problem of love, friendship and others. Oh yeah, we've had fights too lol, because things that aren't really important are really important, but they don't last long because we make up right away
And my hobbies are singing and swimming, but I prefer singing, why? because with me singing I forget all the problems that exist in my life, and by singing I can express my heart, I started singing since I was in elementary school,
my favorite food is home cooking why? , because in my opinion home cooking is healthier, and you don't have to bother making it, one of ma siy favorite homemade dishes is vegetable lodeh, because it tastes good and is very suitable to be eaten anytime
And one more thing I live on Jalan Kenari where the majority of the population is Betawi ethnicity, uniquely all my neighbors are all my brothers and sisters, where for Eid I don't need to go anywhere for Eid, just go out of the house and meet my brother.
And I think this is enough for my self-introduction, thank you enjoyyy guys


Komentar
Posting Komentar